What we offer
At InnovAge Virginia PACE – Roanoke Valley, we help older adults live life on their terms in the community they love. We do this through the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), which helps older adults receive the healthcare services they need through an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
As an alternative to nursing facilities, InnovAge PACE
provides nearly all medical care and social support at a center near your home.
Additionally, most participants enjoy InnovAge PACE at no cost.
InnovAge PACE includes:
- An expert medical team dedicated to senior healthcare;
- Coordinated care designed around your medical needs and social interests;
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation to and from the center and medical appointments;
- Access to specialty care including dental, vision, hearing and foot care;
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy;
- In-home assistance, prescribed medications, medical equipment and supplies;
- Social activities; and
- Support and respite for caregivers.
Contact us now
We provide all-inclusive healthcare services to older adults in Roanoke, Salem, Franklin, Botetourt, and Montgomery counties as well as many other communities in the Roanoke Valley. Call or email us now to find out if you live in our service area and to learn more about how you might benefit from PACE.
Call our enrollment specialists at 540-904-2817 or dial TTY 711 and ask for a connection to 540-904-2817. Or, email us at Info@MyInnovAge.org.
Are you eligible for PACE?
To participate in InnovAge Virginia PACE – Roanoke Valley, an older adult must:
- be at least 55 years old;
- be able to live safely in the community with the help of PACE services;
- qualify for nursing facility level of care as determined by the Virginia Uniform Assessment Instrument (UAI)*; and
- live in an InnovAge PACE service area;
*InnovAge will coordinate a Virginia UAI assessment with an authorized pre-admission screener at the Virginia Department of Social Services, the local health department or an acute care hospital to determine if a potential participant meets nursing facility level of care to enroll in PACE.
PACE is a program of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Federal Government.
Please note: InnovAge Virginia PACE (IVAP) participants must receive all needed healthcare, including primary care and specialist physician services (other than emergency services) from IVAP or a person or company authorized by IVAP. IVAP participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of any out-of-network services.