Independence. In Your Home.
At InnovAge, our ultimate goal as senior care specialists is to give you as much independence as possible. With warmth, respect and compassion, our staff provide everything from skilled to non-skilled support, right in the comfort of your own home.
Serving Colorado since 1969, we provide compassionate in-home services, information and support to help you live safely and comfortably at home as you age. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
See a list of InnovAge Home Care locations or learn more about available services.
Our specialists make enrolling easy. Many times services can begin in as little as 24 hours after your first call. For more information about our affordable in-home services, please call:
- Denver Metro,Pueblo/Colorado Springs/Cañon City, 855-487-6768 (toll-free)
- Estes Park office: Estes Park, Boulder, Loveland, Fort Collins, 970-586-3118
- Loveland office: Loveland, Estes Park, Greeley, Fort Collins, Longmont, 970-663-9168
- Roaring Fork Valley including Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale, and Glenwood Springs. Colorado River Valley from Eagle to Parachute, including Gypsum, New Castle, Silt, Rifle and Battlement Mesa, 970-947-5201
Learn More From InnovAge
Courtney Despos, an InnovAge home care expert, recently sat down to discuss the three reasons one may need home care and the services available through home care.
Why Home Care?
- Aging adults get the help they need in familiar surroundings.
- In-home services can be a cost-effective alternative to assisted living or nursing home care.
- Trained professionals monitor wellness and provide companionship.
- Health can be preserved through improved medication compliance, a reduced number of falls and fewer complications from inadequate personal care and isolation.
- Hospital readmissions are reduced.
Our highly trained and insured care experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can help you with a wide variety of non-medical support like:
- Post-hospital care and hospice assistance
- Personal care, grooming and hygiene
- Caregiver and family support
- Light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation
Skilled Services (Offered Through Our Aspen, Estes Park and Loveland locations)
If you live in or visit areas near Estes Park, Colorado, and need help with daily activities to maintain a safe, healthy living situation, our skilled home-care services may be the perfect solution for you. You may need home care due to physical challenges, illness or a recent hospitalization. You may be a caregiver seeking respite care for a needed break. Our skilled home-care services include:
- Periodic review with family members
- Emergency response systems
- Nursing care
- Medication management
- Accompanying seniors to doctor visits
- Patient advocacy
- Case management including family members
- Post-hospital/surgical care
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Networking home health and hospice agencies